Sunday 20 July 2014

Sermon of the Pigs....

My husband and I have just returned home after going to Keswick Conference in the Lake Districts; we were blessed by various speakers giving us the Word of God.  I am always amazed at how God answers prayer as I have been praying for true teaching of some of the so called Sermons Dr Masocha gave.  I can still hear and see Dr Masocha say 'Am I preaching good?' What normal preacher says this?

I am going to share with you Dr Masocha's 'teaching' on what he calls the Pigs.  And the teaching from Ivor Poobalan from Sri Lanka on the same section of Scripture.  I pray that this will show how poor Dr Masocha's knowledge and understanding of the Scriptures is...

I give thanks to Ivor for the most awesome teaching and the blessing he brought to those at Keswick.





Ivor Poobalan below:





No comments:

Post a Comment